Garbage & Recycling
The Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc contracts Bluewater Recycling Association for the co-collection of recyclables and garbage. Residents are encouraged to visit the Bluewater Recycling Association website to find up-to-date information regarding delays and cancellations. The company website also provides details on items that are acceptable for collection.
Automated Collecting Service
- NEW: 2016 Garbage & Recycling Collection Maps and Schedule (PDF [681 kB])
- View 2015 garbage and recycling collection maps and schedules (PDF [680 kB])
- Learn about the recyclable materials that will be accepted with the new automated collecting service. (PDF [2,958 kB])
- Learn more about this cleaner, more efficient, and safer collection system. (PDF [978 kB])
- View a step-by-step image of the Automated Collection process (PDF [2,619 kB])
For more information on Garbage & Recycling, please visit the following links:
- View the collection schedule for your area.
- Reduce household waste by composting.
- Learn about options for hazardous waste disposal.
- Read the responsibilities of residents related to garbage and recycling.
Set pick-up reminders, view complete program details, and learn what goes where with Bluewater Recycling's MyWaste app for Apple and Android devices.
- View poster with QR code to download the app directly to your device
- Visit the MyWaste website to learn more
Transfer Stations and Electronic Waste
The Municipality of Strathroy-Caradoc operates two transfer stations for the disposal of non-household waste (including electronic waste). For more information on location, hours of operation, and tipping fees, please visit the transfer station page.