This is a 99.71-acre fully serviced, greenfield property adjacent to Highway 402 and less than an hour drive to US border crossing. Zoned for general industrial use, the property is located within the Molnar Industrial Park, among diverse manufacturing facilities including automotive manufacturing, food processing, and pharmaceuticals.
An Ontario Certified Site*
An Investment Ready Certified Site demonstrates a commitment to work with investors by collecting up-front property information, mapping, and completed assessments including environmental, heritage, archaeological, and species at risk reviews. Additional information about this site is available by contacting Ralph Coe, Chief Administrative Officer.
- Lot Size: 99.71 acres / 40.35 hectares (gross), 71 acres / 29 hectares (net)
- Depth: 607.9 metres
- Frontage: 488.4 metres
- Services: Full Municipal services
- Zoning: General Industrial (M2)
- Permitted Uses: Manufacturing, Assembly and Processing, Outdoor Storage Warehouse and Distribution, Research and Development Facility
- Fully serviced property with:
- 1.5-2M litres/day of water in excess capacity
- 1.5M litres/day of waste water
- 27,600 voltages of area supply with second feeder in case of emergency
- 6" gas main, 60 psi on Wright Street
The Strathroy-Caradoc Advantage
- Centrally located in Southwestern Ontario, Strathroy-Caradoc has easy access to much of the Great Lakes Region. Companies located in Strathroy-Caradoc can reach over 120 million consumers within a single day shipping time with a direct connection to Highway 402 that is less than 20 minutes and less than an hour drive to a US border-crossing.
- Strathroy-Caradoc is part of a diverse economy in Middlesex County, with sector focus on manufacturing, food processing, agra-business, pharmaceuticals, automotive, logistics, and construction.
- Proximity to world-class training and post-secondary institutions including Western University, Fanshawe College, Lambton College, and Westervelt College provides access to a diverse labour pool of educated and mechanically skilled workforce with a strong traditional work ethic.
- Strathroy-Caradoc offers competitive land prices and tax rates, low water and sewer rates, fast permitting with personalized service, and exceptional business advisory services.
For more information on our Investment Ready Certified Site, please view the Property Sell Sheet.