Freedom of Information Access/Correction Request

To request access to personal information and general records, and to correct your own personal information, you need to complete a Freedom of Information Access/Correction Request Form.

  • See Page 2 of the form for instructions. Remember, incomplete details on the form will delay the processing of your request.
  • Both the application fee and the additional charges will be sent by invoice to your e-mail address, and upon receipt of payment, the records will be released.
  • Submit your completed form to for processing.

For assistance with this process, contact Administrative Assistant Tammy deBoer at 519-245-1250 Ext. 204, or by e-mail.